Our Program Overview
- Talented, dedicated residency professionals who have won awards in local and national organizations.
- Twice winners in the American College of Psychiatrists’ Award for Creativity in Psychiatric Education.
- Abundant exposure to the breadth of psychiatric disorders while providing education from excellent and accessible faculty.
- Support for educational opportunities in treatment and research.
- High quality of instruction in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Lexington is a great place to be single or to raise a family and most residents own their own homes.
- The collegial atmosphere of UK's TB, pediatric, and psychiatry residents and staff sets it apart from other programs.
- A very high passage rate on Board exams reflects the the quality of residency education at UK.
Please explore our website to learn more about our program and the Deparment of Psychiatry!