Currently our fellowship position has been filled for the 2020/2021 and the 2021/2022 academic years. We will be accepting applications for the 2022/2023 academic year after 01/01/2021.
Please see the link to UK GME website describing policies, stipends and benefits for fellows at UK. https://gme.med.uky.edu/prospective-residents-fellows
Eligible candidates will have completed an ACGME–accredited residency program prior to start date of the fellowship.
Applications are accepted year around. The training director may conduct a telephone interview before extending an invitation for an interview. Interviews will occur throughout the fall each year.
The following documents will be necessary to process your application—send electronically to the fellowship coordinator, Karla Anderson at email@example.com.
- Current curriculum vitae
- Personal statement describing your interests, achievements and career goals
- Current headshot (a digital photo is preferred, but a passport-size photo by mail is acceptable if digital photo is not available)
- Three letters of recommendations. Letters must come under separate cover (they cannot come from the candidate) and can be sent directly by email, fax, or mail.
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
- USMLE I, II, III scores
- Full Kentucky Medical License (USMLE III) (must be obtained prior to the start date of the fellowship)
- DEA X license to prescribe Suboxone (must be obtained prior to the start date of the fellowship)
- Copy of Visa (if applicable)